Here is my MSH style console parm parser. Not like other parsers. You define the types and the validations in a Data class, then parms the args with one line. Has many features including:
– Parameter Sets
– Named or position parameters. Parcial name support (i.e. -Name or -n)
– Help attributes to define the help on your parameters. Auto generated in usage and detail.
– Any primitive type and Arrays of those types. Any custom type with a type converter.
– Mandatory parms with Input prompting.
– Various Validations: length min/max, array min/max count, pattern, sets, etc.
Please provide feed back here or at channel9. Cheers!